Search for Transfer Certificate Issued

Transfer Certificate /Withdrawal


Parent will apply in the prescribed application form available in the student handbook and then submit to the school office for withdrawal of the ward at least one month in advance or one month, tuition fees will be charges from parents in case the notice period falls short.


  • One-month period relaxation can be made in case of sudden transfer of the parent or any other genuine convincing reason.
  • Parent will have to pay fee till the month in which the application for TC has been received. The student will be deemed to be on the rolls till a withdrawal application has been received from the parent or the name has been struck off officially. No refund will be made in respect of admission fee.
  • Transfer certificate will be issued only after clearing all dues.
WhatsApp chat